Laser One Procedures
Laser One's procedures meet or exceed governmental requirements for cleanliness and distancing.
What we are doing to protect you:
- Disinfecting every piece of equipment with BioCide 100 before and after every guest. BioCide 100 acts as a shield for viral germs and proactively disinfects after human touch. We use this product on:
- arcade games
- laser tag equipment
- the Laser Maze Challenge
- Highway 66 bowling
- miniature golf
- Frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas in accordance with DOH and CDC guidelines.
- Taking the temperature of every employee immediately upon arrival.
- Requiring all guests and workers to wear masks at all times - no exceptions (if you need to, you may buy your Laser One mask at our entrance).
- Regulating the consumption of all food and beverage inside Laser One.
- Any individual who consumes food or beverages in Laser One must be seated, pursuant to Executive Order EO-183.
- Food orders must be placed while seated, pursuant to Executive Order EO-183.
- A person may briefly remove their mask to drink water.
- Laser One will refuse admittance to anyone with any symptoms of COVID-19 specified by the CDC including fever, chills, cough, or shortness of breath.
What you can do to protect yourself:
- Use the hand sanitizer located throughout the facility before and after playing games.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Store your playcard on a lanyard around your neck to avoid placing it down on hard surfaces.
- Maintain social distancing.